[SOLD] 34 inch Radial Drill Press F/S

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

34 inch Radial Drill Press F/S

Post by techmike »

Greetings, This is a 5-speed radial drill press (Central Machinery model 44846) for sale. The head assy can be moved in and out for up to 17" swing. There is an extension for the table to accommodate the extended swing. The head can also be angled +/- 40 degrees for angled drilling. 1/3 hp motor, belt changes required for speed change: 620, 1100, 1720, 2340,and 3100 rpms. Runout is less than .0003".
It is mounted on a wheeled dolly for easy movement in the shop, drops to a stationary position by use of foot pedals. Comes complete as shown, with papers and chuck key.
Asking $75, Toledo pick-up. For an extra $25 will include a 5" cross slide vise as pictured. Thanks for looking, TM

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
YoteHuntr

Re: 34 inch Radial Drill Press F/S

Post by YoteHuntr »

Dang!, Mike. I wish you were closer. I'd buy that in a heartbeat but, it ain't worth a 300 mile round trip. :cry: :(
U.S.A.F. Retired (1974-1998)
NRA Endowment Life Member
OFCC Member
USCCA Member
Handloader 34 years
EDC Gun: Ruger LC9s, SR9c and/or LCP

techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

YoteHuntr wrote:Dang!, Mike. I wish you were closer. I'd buy that in a heartbeat but, it ain't worth a 300 mile round trip. :cry: :(
I wish we were closer also, but 300 miles is not far, you could get Tony Packos hot dogs while in Toledo......https://www.tonypacko.com/
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

SPF