Basketball cards

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lyptix

Basketball cards

Post by lyptix »

Guys. These have been sitting around and I ended up with all girls so...
I am 39, starting collecting back around 1990 when I was 10. I bought and traded as I could up until I got involved with girls. About 1994. Lots of rookies from players during that time... Kidd, Shaq, Grant Hill, Etc. I do have some late 80’s cards mixed in. Later on in life I picked up some 05-06 Finest and 2010-2011 Absolute trying to get back in the hobby but wasn’t feeling it. Nothing too juicy. Overall I know I could single these out and get more however I would rather sell them to a collector who will enjoy them and save me the time.

At the time I only placed cards that were listed in my book. There is probably just shy of 1000 cards here. Maybe 800 are in a binder, in ultra pro pages. I used to throw away or give my little bro the commons. I listed my players in alphabetical order by last name. More than 3 cards of same player got their own page. Others went to the back.

Pictures incoming... not all Cards pictured but just to give potential buyers an idea.

Paypuke perverted $200 obo shipped

Also have about twice as many baseball cards if anyone is interested. Many late 80’s through same time period as above.
Would trade for ammo or firearms.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fO8GQKm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;