[UNLISTED] Aerostitch Roadcrafter mens jacket sz48

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

3 gun

Aerostitch Roadcrafter mens jacket sz48

Post by 3 gun »

Selling a seldom used Areostich Roadcrafter Classic mens motorcycle jacket in size 48R. Main body is red with black trim on the shoulders and forearm. All the standard features. 500 weight Gore-Tex material for protection and weather resistance. Zippered vents across the back and under arm for cooling in warmer weather. Soft removable armor in the shoulder and forearms for impact protection. Nine pockets make carrying items as large as a tablet easy. Zippers and Velcro tabs make adjusting fit and air flow simple. Great jacket even if you don't ride, very rain and wind resistant and the venting easily makes this a 3 season coat. New cost for this jacket is $739, save a boatload by buying mine for $250(firm) FTF in the Cleveland area. Save me from eBay. PM any questions you might have. Thanks for looking, Mark.

https://www.aerostich.com/suits/jackets ... acket.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
An unloaded pistol is a paperweight. Opportunity knocks..Trouble kicks down the door.
Change you can believe in..Pre-65 US silver coins
NRA Certified RSO and Instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun.
3 gun

Re: Aerostitch Roadcrafter mens jacket sz48

Post by 3 gun »

I will ship USPS .. on your dime. It is a large jacket made from heavy weight materiel so don't be surprised if shipping is not cheap. Include a zip code in your PM if you want a quote. Thx
An unloaded pistol is a paperweight. Opportunity knocks..Trouble kicks down the door.
Change you can believe in..Pre-65 US silver coins
NRA Certified RSO and Instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun.