[UNLISTED] Unlocked LG-V20 FS

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Unlocked LG-V20 FS

Post by techmike »

I got this re-furbed phone last year when my V-10 unexpectedly died. (LG has since re-built my V-10 for free) It was supposed to be an unlocked T-Mobile phone, but is is actually an unlocked AT&T phone, Android 7.0. It works on the T-mobile network just fine, except for OTA updates and the hot-spot function - must be connected to AT&T network for those to work. For example, if connected to AT&T one can update to Android 8.0. I have since purchased another V-20, this one a T-Mobile version so I am good, with no need for the AT&T phone. A stated, it was refurbed in 2018 and purchased from Amazon. These phones have a replaceable battery, I keep an extra handy for quick swap when needed. Phone comes with an installed glass screen protector, charger and cable, (USB-C), a Nite Ize clip case and a plastic protector case. Specs can be found HERE. $100 FTF in the Toledo area, or will happily ship on your dime. PM me with any questions.
Thanks - Mike

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788