Misc. car parts

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ArmedAviator

Misc. car parts

Post by ArmedAviator »

Since my Grand Marquis was totalled last month, I have a few parts I was able to get removed or had laying around. Prices are negotiable.

1. Ford 8.8" 31-spine open carrier (pulled from low mileage Grand Marquis, 40k miles)- $50 shipped

2. Ford 8.8" 2.73 ring & pinion gear (pulled from low mileage Grand Marquis, 40k miles) - $50 shipped

3. Ford 4.6L ported and polished intake plenum for Drive-by-Wire (electronic throttle control, used 20k miles) vehicles - $50 shipped
Pictures: Here, here, and here.

4. Crown Victoria Police Interceptor aluminum driveshaft (used) with brand new Sonnax slip yoke, brand new Duralast Gold sealed U-joints, and brand new Fabtech spacer (for civilian Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis only) - $250 local pickup only in 44133
Pictures: Here, here, here, here, and here

5. Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis (potentially other vehicle) drop-in headlight relay harness (brightens up headlights significantly, used for 2 years) - $100 shipped
Pictures: Here, here, and here
*Note: This harness has 9008/H13 style lightbulb connectors. Installation requires a socket wrench only to attach the positive and negative leads to the battery. No wires need to be cut or spliced.

6. Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X998 1U head unit with some installation gear (used for only 5 months) - $200 shipped
In original box. It comes with a pre-wired (by me) Metra adapter harness to attach in a Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis/Town Car. The harness can easily be taken apart to be put together with another harness for any other vehicle. It also comes with the Metro 1U to 2U adapter for the aforementioned vehicles. It has bluetooth phone and music, HD radio, all the cool stuff. Excellent sound quality (one of the best on the market). Some wiring will be needed but I am a total novice and I was able to get it working great in a few hours in the garage.
Here's what it looked like installed: Click me
Pictures: Everything, Faceplate, Back Rear

7. 2005+ Crown Victoria Police Interceptor airbox, 80mm MAF, and factory CVPI intake tube (used for about 20k miles) - $350 shipped
Pictures: Here, here, and here

8. 2013 Ford Mustang GT wheels and Pirelli Zero Nero tires (used, about 15k miles) - $500 local pickup only in 44133
I don't have a recent picture of them as they have been hurridly buried in my shed post-wreck. The wheels/tires were not affected by the wreck. Very minor curb rash on one wheel and tread is all acceptable.
Here's what they looked like when installed:
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
ArmedAviator

Re: Misc. car parts

Post by ArmedAviator »

Also forgot that I have a few more small things....

Original front sway bar for a 2003+ Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis and a rear sway bar for 1992+ Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis laying around - free, local pickup in 44133.

Quite a few 4R70W, 4R75W, 4R75E transmission valve body gaskets. Useful for changing as much fluid as possible when dropping the transmission pan or doing the J-mod (or any other) transmission modification or repair - free pickup, just pay shipping
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin