2001 Blazer F/S

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

2001 Blazer F/S

Post by techmike »

My 2001 Blazer is up for sale. I am the second owner, I purchased it at 27,000 miles, and it now has 162,500. I have an AutoCheck Report on it, and can e-mail it to anyone that is interested. It has quite a few extras, and has been meticulously maintained. This is the 2WD, 2Dr model, has the V-6 Vortec engine, 4-speed auto tranny. Has a K&N performance intake system with a spare filter, new polyethylene body mounts, high output alternator, New radiator, water pump, hoses and T-stat, new battery & primary wires. Tires & brakes are good, recently had front end work done, tie rod ends, drag link, steering u-joint and alignment. Last year had the fuel pump & sending unit replaced. Upgrades - interior LED lighting/ CD-MP3-USB receiver/ powered sub/ built-in gun safe/ tow ready - receiver, hitch, ball & wiring (I have a small utility trailer, has not towed heavy loads)/ keyless entry/ fog lights. Also included are spare parts, owner and service manual, OBD-II code reader, and OEM intake system and alternator. Everything works, all glass is good. Drove it out to Oklahoma and back last summer. Actually, a goodly chunk of the 162,500 miles are trips to Norman Oklahoma - 15 trips in all. If this had 4WD I would not be selling it, but I now have to drive to work at night and invested in a Jeep - am expecting lots of snow again.
Asking $2950 in the Toledo area. See pictures HERE.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788