QUESTION: What is going on with the PiTP speakers?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: QUESTION: What is going on with the PiTP speakers?

Post by WhyNot »

I feel better now and for the record, back on my old standby coffee :P
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

One of my longtime friends is a Republican Party county chairman in SW Ohio. Mr. Blystone and staff tried to run roughshod over him. He was so rude and out of line it ALMOST makes me wonder if DeWine somehow created Blystone as a "tough opponent" to take down in the Republican primary.

It's like a movie villain who is so totally over the top that viewers can't really suspend disbelief.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
nu3gawhat
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by nu3gawhat »

Brian D. wrote:One of my longtime friends is a Republican Party county chairman in SW Ohio. Mr. Blystone and staff tried to run roughshod over him. He was so rude and out of line it ALMOST makes me wonder if DeWine somehow created Blystone as a "tough opponent" to take down in the Republican primary.

It's like a movie villain who is so totally over the top that viewers can't really suspend disbelief.
Pure speculation but, Split the anti-Dewine primary vote with Renacci to try to help Dewine win.
High Power

Post by High Power »

nu3gawhat wrote:
Brian D. wrote:One of my longtime friends is a Republican Party county chairman in SW Ohio. Mr. Blystone and staff tried to run roughshod over him. He was so rude and out of line it ALMOST makes me wonder if DeWine somehow created Blystone as a "tough opponent" to take down in the Republican primary.

Pure speculation but, Split the anti-Dewine primary vote with Renacci to try to help Dewine win.
That's why Dimwit says he isn't worried. All he needs is 34% of the vote in the primary. Remember a guy named Ross Perot?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

High Power wrote: That's why Dimwit says he isn't worried. All he needs is 34% of the vote in the primary. Remember a guy named Ross Perot?
And now with Blystone under FBI and Election Fraud investigations we suddenly have Hood/Keller added to the mix.

JLE
EricTheBald

Post by EricTheBald »

Hood is a good man, and a smart one, who has taken a tactical approach to putting the brakes on big government. I believe he'd be very successful as a governor and very popular with the 2A crowd in Ohio. Unfortunately, he likely has no chance of winning the primary.

I don't really know much about Keller.

ALSO not sure either of them is on the ballot yet.
-

I identify as Supreme Emperor of the 20 known Universes.
My preferred pronouns are: My Lord and Your Grace.

-
dustymedic
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by dustymedic »

https://theohiostar.com/2022/01/01/excl ... -attorney/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Somewhere, Darwin is crying...

Just remember, the largest mass murder in US history was committed with box cutters...