Checkout Blystone for Ohio Gov.

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Checkout Blystone for Ohio Gov.

Post by Aesinsp »

Constitutional conservative it says..
Also can be invited to speak at events.
Not to cause too much distraction, pretty sure he also has a restaurant and nice meat counter just outside of Canal Winchester.
https://www.blystoneforgovernor.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Checkout Blystone for Ohio Gov.

Post by kcclark »

Never heard of the guy but apparently the anti-2A people have. They appear worried since they think it is a good use of their time to spread crap on his Facebook page.
cityboy
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cityboy »

I have met Mr. Blystone and he appears legit. His stance on firearm freedom is very good. His stance on health freedom is very good. His stance on the abolition of abortion is very good. His stance on reducing/eliminating government power is very good. As I sit here in August of 2021, and if the election were today, I would be voting for Mr. Blystone.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Good morning folks. You may want to read the thread from early July, right here in this Tweed Ring's Ohio Politics and Legislation section. Mr Blystone hasn't been playing nice with OFCC, to say it politely. By now I've spoken with yet another Republican county chairman of long acquaintance who is displeased with both the man, and his staffers.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Here's the link that B.D.(can I call you that after all this time? ;) ) was referring to.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=95514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't in good conscience suggest that Blystone is a viable alternative after reading what transpired.
- Carry on.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
dademoss

Post by dademoss »

I also know a Republican party county chairman that is displeased with Blystones treatment and actions.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Jim Renacci made a good impression at the PITP today.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Aesinsp wrote:Here's the link that B.D.(can I call you that after all this time? ;) )
Well played Aesinsp! :lol: :lol:

********************************************************************************
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

schmieg wrote:Jim Renacci made a good impression at the PITP today.
Yes. Last time I saw him was a cycle or two ago, when he came to one of those 550WKRC am radio Listener Lunches held around Cincinnati two Wednesdays a month. Renacci and his folks mostly just sat at their table and expected potential voters to come to them, it seemed like. That's not how it goes, the term I use is "work the room".

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

I'm sorry, after seeing various videos and quotes from the (pretend) cowboy's campaign, there is no way I could support him.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Brian D. wrote:
schmieg wrote:Jim Renacci made a good impression at the PITP today.
Yes. Last time I saw him was a cycle or two ago, when he came to one of those 550WKRC am radio Listener Lunches held around Cincinnati two Wednesdays a month. Renacci and his folks mostly just sat at their table and expected potential voters to come to them, it seemed like. That's not how it goes, the term I use is "work the room".
He came up to Dorie and me while we were waiting for things to get started. We spoke for several minutes.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Mike, I made a point of telling those speakers running for statewide offices that the 550WKRC Listener Lunches were up and running again. Mr. Renacci and some of the others made notes and thanked me.

schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Brian D. wrote:Mike, I made a point of telling those speakers running for statewide offices that the 550WKRC Listener Lunches were up and running again. Mr. Renacci and some of the others made notes and thanked me.
Good. Let's get the word out; otherwise, the "it's my turn" crowd will get their way again.

We had three senate candidates that were pretty much preaching the same sermon. While I would normally say that is good, it sort of splits the good guy vote, giving the others more of a chance. We'll have to keep an eye on that.
-- Mike

ohiopicker

Post by ohiopicker »

I havent looked into him myself yet, but i sure do so alot of Blystone signs around.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

ohiopicker wrote:I havent looked into him myself yet, but i sure do so alot of Blystone signs around.
When you look, look carefully - I have, and I couldn't possibly vote for the man. Some of the things he's said in his speeches, and things he's done while campaigning, tell a true picture of him. His tactics disgust me, and from what I can see he's alienated more solid conservative, pro-rights groups than he's managed to befriend. In my personal opinion, he's a fraud.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!