Volunteers wanted

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Volunteers wanted

Post by Chuck »

Folks,

The 134 General Assembly is well under way and in an attempt to make OFCC more visible and vocal we are seeking volunteers to read and research bills, find flaws in them and figure out how to fix them, write emails to legislators and testimonies for pro-gun bills and against anti-gun bills, etc.

Attending at the Statehouse isn't necessary, but if you are willing to do that too, I would certainly appreciate it.
I am very happy to deliver thoughtful testimonies from volunteers as official OFCC testimony to committees.

We are an ALL VOLUNTEER organization, operating on a shoestring budget, which makes us very sincere in what we say, but we don't say nearly enough.
The last couple years I seem to develop writers block or something and I have been pretty dissatisfied with my own words.

Huge THANK YOU to bignflnut for stepping up, and if anybody else wants to discuss it further, please send me a PM.
If there are any fundraising types, or event types in the crowd, we can certainly use your help too.

Thank you for your consideration
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Volunteers wanted

Post by WestonDon »

PM sent
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member