HB 89, Ending the Notification Requirement

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: HB 89, Ending the Notification Requirement

Post by Javelin Man »

Okay, muted enthusiasm. This past congress worked only 48 hours.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: HB 89, Ending the Notification Requirement

Post by Chuck »

M-Quigley wrote:I hope you're right but I'm a pessimist. The thing about being a pessimist is if you're right you're not disappointed because you expected it, and if you're wrong you're pleasantly surprised. :)
It's ironic that on this issue Ohio is again in the minority of states. Even some terrible anti gun states don't have Ohio's version of notification if you have a CHL. Of course the problem in those states is getting the CHL but if you do get one you don't have a requirement like Ohio's. :roll:
If we "pleasantly surprise" you, will you pleasantly surprise me by rejoining your membership?
:)
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)