Ohio's 134th GA, 2021, 2022, What do we want?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Ohio's 134th GA, 2021, 2022, What do we want?

Post by bignflnut »

Aesinsp wrote:What would it take to pull that off?
bignflnut wrote:I want Edwin Vieira at PITP if not in the Statehouse giving his masterclass to the Jackwagons that say they represent us.

His bio includes an address...send him a letter seems to be the starting point (though you should prepare yourself for localized resistance).
https://newswithviews.com/author/edwinvieira/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

welshj wrote:Lifetime, life long, permanent, however you want to say it....
chl issue- after 1st renewal or something!

Theres a new thing last couple years on the ohio driver's license.
An "in case of emergency " contact attached to your license when ran in a database.

I've tried asking about it at the fulton county sheriff's office last renewal- all I got were blank stares.

An emergency contact number. Someone who can legally come and secure my firearm in the case of an accident or emergency where I'm headed to the hospital.... to avoid being... taken into officer custody.
Are you saying you don't trust the Fulton cty. Sheriff's office? :wink:
welshj

Post by welshj »

M-Quigley wrote:Are you saying you don't trust the Fulton cty. Sheriff's office? :wink:
Lol... there's quite a few good officers on the force there that I've dealt with before.
But, I don't trust the system.

I prefer to hopefully get out of the hospital- and return to properly carrying my current known working firearm.

Vs six months possibly of filing paperwork, getting off work to go get it, and worrying about it still functioning or being "lost".
Six months in Bosnian conflict in '98.
Two tours in Iraq '03-'04 & '05-'06
Currently deploying daily to toledo, oh! :)