Deadly force to protect property

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ArmedAviator

Deadly force to protect property

Post by ArmedAviator »

Is there any way of getting deadly force to protect property proposed? What would the likelihood of such a proposal being passed after seeing the very recent looting situations in major cities throughout Ohio and the country?

It's appalling that after laboring to own things, paying income tax on that labor, and it's able to be taken from us with little recourse outside of a courtroom, which costs further money. The lads at Corbos in Cleveland are what should have happened at every business. Protect your own business/property with the force required.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
AlanM

Re: Deadly force to protect property

Post by AlanM »

When Texas was formed shooting a horse thief was considered a favor to the community. Deadly force to protect property is legal in Texas but is currently the only state where this is true.

Note that a farmer's horse or mule meant he could feed his family and get his product to town. Stealing it was tantamount to murdering the man's entire family.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

ArmedAviator wrote:Is there any way of getting deadly force to protect property proposed? What would the likelihood of such a proposal being passed after seeing the very recent looting situations in major cities throughout Ohio and the country?

It's appalling that after laboring to own things, paying income tax on that labor, and it's able to be taken from us with little recourse outside of a courtroom, which costs further money. The lads at Corbos in Cleveland are what should have happened at every business. Protect your own business/property with the force required
I doubt that you're going to see a bill to merely protect property ever. Not to say that you can't stand in front of your property and protect yourself, although I wonder sometimes if Ohio will still allow that in the future.

Speaking of Corbo's , this article mentions they repelled "protesters". I saw the video, they didn't look like protesters to me, they looked like looters or people wanting to commit vandalism. One is legal, the other is not. Apparently the MSM can't tell the difference. :roll:

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/05/31/ ... rotesters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

M-Quigley wrote:Speaking of Corbo's , this article mentions they repelled "protesters". I saw the video, they didn't look like protesters to me, they looked like looters or people wanting to commit vandalism. One is legal, the other is not. Apparently the MSM can't tell the difference. :roll:

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/05/31/ ... rotesters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The video that I saw showed "protestors" holding metal poles that looked very much like they have been used to cause damage already. The part where the black "protestor" goes from yelling how racist they are to "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" when the guns come out and gets EVEN closer to guy pointing the shotgun at his face...... Well within a do-something-bad distance, not to mention an all around bad idea. It's like they're asking to by martyrs.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

I think those Corbo's employees are awesome!

I going out of my way to stop and buy something there, and I intend to leave a box of 12 guage 00 Buckshot as a tip. :)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.