New Toilet Paper Law, coming to Ohio ??

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: New Toilet Paper Law, coming to Ohio ??

Post by WhyNot »

Taking all that ^^ into consideration I also however give my math consideration, I arbitrarily :P up my number by over 100%, to 1% of total tested ends up in death.

I could add to the comment , ''The bottom line is people *are* getting tested multiple times, inflating that number downwards.'' I will not imply therefore, that it IS in fact accurate to presume, upwards! HEY THERE'S a new thingie forgotten about called ANTIBODIES maybe? Hello? I can in fact go get tested for the pox a whopping three times, always test (-) , and would that ''up'' the numbers of pox deaths by a percentile, in any way shape, form, or fashion?

Is there any other metric whereas the numbers are allegedly derived this way? Numbers of cancer deaths are only measured by...those who received a medical complaint, were scanned, yup you gotter, but died? NO. Those are aggregated to the total population.

And just by chance, is there a monetary component involved here, with federal funding and all.

Also I would like to add, that the total number of deaths in the USA due to CovidiAnnie, whether or not they were ever tested, tested twice or even 40 times is just now starting to approach the low numbers of our fellow Americans who have died of the normal flu. As reported to the CDC since Oct 1 2019.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

screwman wrote:They can confiscate my cpap!
Only if you're "not using it." :roll:
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

rickt wrote:Here's the order requiring the inventory of ventilators:

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal ... rs-in-ohio

At this point, just an inventory. Frankly, I don't think the state would ever need to confiscate them. I think most businesses would be happy to loan them to hospitals during this crisis. Can you imagine the negative publicity if a business refused to loan its ventilators? "People died in Hospital A's ICU because Business B refused to loan us its ventilators." Who would want that kind of publicity?
The businesses mentioned by the governor are more than just hospitals. If a business wanted to loan them to a hospital they can do that now anyway, there is no need for registration. The negative publicity you mention would only occur if the public knew who had them, and they'll know because the government is mandating registration. So instead of the state going into a business and taking CPAP machines by force of law, if you as a business owner don't comply you will be extorted with bad press. Bad press can lead to physical threats and violence sometimes, as a client of one of my former employers found out the hard way.

Today it's ventilators and CPAP machines, what else is required to be reported tomorrow? N95 masks? Gowns? Some other item that in the future might be in short supply and "needed" by a hospital that we don't know of yet?
pk47
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pk47 »

WhyNot wrote:Is there any other metric whereas the numbers are allegedly derived this way? Numbers of cancer deaths are only measured by...those who received a medical complaint, were scanned, yup you gotter, but died? NO. Those are aggregated to the total population.
Actually, yes there is. The medical field uses a calculation known as Case Fatality Rate, or CFR, and it is a standard method. Nothing nefarious about it. Basically, if you get the disease, you have x% chance of death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_fatality_rate
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

OK. Say I test positive. I'm so distraught I jump off a 10th story balcony. What was the cause of death, covid 19, the jump, the sudden stop, or Trump?
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

screwman wrote:OK. Say I test positive. I'm so distraught I jump off a 10th story balcony. What was the cause of death, covid 19, the jump, the sudden stop, or Trump?
Trump, obviously. :wink:
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

screwman wrote:OK. Say I test positive. I'm so distraught I jump off a 10th story balcony. What was the cause of death, covid 19, the jump, the sudden stop, or Trump?
Gravity, which still works, btw.
We just had Easter, and various believers people expressed their faith in the Creator which gives us our Natural Rights.

I frequently remind the fruit of my loins that gravity still works, refuting the random chance universe profession of some who neither celebrate Easter nor vote for Trump.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798