Matching Donations to OFCC

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Matching Donations to OFCC

Post by carmen fovozzo »

carmen fovozzo wrote:I’m in for a $100.00. But have to wait till Monday when I get back from vacation...
DONE..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

carmen fovozzo wrote:
carmen fovozzo wrote:I’m in for a $100.00. But have to wait till Monday when I get back from vacation...
DONE..

Thank you Carmen already put in yours, knew you were good for it. lol :D

Steve
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by MrMagoo »

I made a repeating donation of $10.00 a week for four weeks for a total of $40.00 recently. The first one has already hit my bank.

Gary
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
rickt
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by rickt »

$100.00 donation submitted.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

MrMagoo wrote:I made a repeating donation of $10.00 a week for four weeks for a total of $40.00 recently. The first one has already hit my bank.

Gary
Great adding up...... Matched :D
Last edited by Pops Fun on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

rickt wrote:$100.00 donation submitted.
Good news, lets help keep up the fight ... matched
Steve

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Hi
Great news, with 1he $280 I had already paid and the recent $140, that is $420 dollars, almost to my match limit.... lets's keep it going... :D

A total of contributions $840 for the good fight... Yes!! :D

Steve
Steve

machinegunkelly

Post by machinegunkelly »

PF
Just threw a Benjamin in the pot.
MGK
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

machinegunkelly wrote:PF
Just threw a Benjamin in the pot.
MGK
Well thanks, I'll match your Benjamin, then I am done for a while...
Steve

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

What a great ending what a place..

Thanks everyone... Didn't think that in less than a week we could put together over a thousand dollars for the cause....

$1040.00 dollars !!
Steve

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Outstanding! A heart-felt thank you from the Coordinators and Board of Directors of OFCC to everyone that donated, and to you Pops Fun for matching them! Well done!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
sunfish valley

Post by sunfish valley »

tossed in $50.00
SUNFISHVALLEYCCW
NRA MEMBER
NRA INSTRUCTOR
NRA RSO
Ohio Hunter Education Instructor
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

sunfish valley wrote:tossed in $50.00
Great!! good job, more help for the cause!!
Steve

Tiberius
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Tiberius »

I donated $50. I tried to upgrade to a Patron membership but was unable to login from the "ohioccw.org" site with my forum password.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Tiberius wrote:I donated $50. I tried to upgrade to a Patron membership but was unable to login from the "ohioccw.org" site with my forum password.

Thanks,,,
Unfortunately it takes a different password, there is a different thread with those problems...

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=93213
Steve