Matching Donations to OFCC

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Matching Donations to OFCC

Post by Pops Fun »

Hi,
I would like to raise a little money/interest for the cause....
For the next month I will match donations to OFCC, up to a total of $500.00
Any donation within the next month to https://ohioccw.org/donate.html will be matched.

This is a great organization, lets help the volunteers do our work with a little money. :D
PS: if some one from OFCC will keep track great, or just post the amounts here. Every dollar helps..

Steve
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Matching Donations to OFCC

Post by MrMagoo »

Thank you, Steve.
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I’m in for a $100.00. But have to wait till Monday when I get back from vacation...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

+50
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Thank you!! :D Money donated, let's keep up the good work!
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

Received my NRA_ILA "This is how we win" solicitation today. After some thought I decided to contribute/donate my $27 to OFCC instead. Also moved up to Patron status ($60) membership last week from Site Supporter.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

qmti wrote:Received my NRA_ILA "This is how we win" solicitation today. After some thought I decided to contribute/donate my $27 to OFCC instead. Also moved up to Patron status ($60) membership last week from Site Supporter.
The NRA is pretty weak right now, lots of people unhappy, me included. Thanks your help with the fight
Steve

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Pops Fun wrote:
qmti wrote:Received my NRA_ILA "This is how we win" solicitation today. After some thought I decided to contribute/donate my $27 to OFCC instead. Also moved up to Patron status ($60) membership last week from Site Supporter.
The NRA is pretty weak right now, lots of people unhappy, me included. Thanks your help with the fight. donated :D
Steve

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Wow, thanks for the generous offer Pops Fun! It couldn't have come at a better time!

Folks, you all know we aren't a "beat the drums and solicit donations constantly" kind of organization, but this is a situation where we *really* need the help and support of our members. Lawsuits re expensive - notoriously so - and taking a case to the Ohio Supreme Court even moreso. And, unfortunately we never seem to recoup all of the money we spend for a number of reasons, so our war chest is looking pretty meager right now, right when we need it most. So, I'd like to encourage everyone to consider sending a donation our way, or upping your membership to Patron if you aren't already, or buying a membership for a spouse, child, or friend.

You can donate to OFCC here: https://ohioccw.org/donate.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Become a member here: https://ohioccw.org/join-mainmenu/join-ofcc.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And instructions on how to renew a membership here: https://ohioccw.org/join-mainmenu/2013- ... 25-16.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

Just donated $100. Thanks for the match, Pops.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I just renewed the Patron membership.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

kcclark wrote:Just donated $100. Thanks for the match, Pops.

Matched.... thanks for the donation... :D
Steve

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Javelin Man wrote:I just renewed the Patron membership.
:D

thanks, everything sounds like they need the members to step up.
Steve

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Well I am up to $280, so still room to grow the amount... were up to $560 a good start...

My thanks and the causes thanks to all the donations.. :D
Steve

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Thank you Steve, this means alot
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)