Mike Turner Just Turncoated

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Ghost

Mike Turner Just Turncoated

Post by Ghost »

Did you see this crap?
https://apple.news/AxsYYoCRrR9iffeBujpG7cQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Mike Turner Just Turncoated

Post by WhyNot »

birds of a feather flock together
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I know I’m just honestly surprised that this is coming from Mike Turner.

I had written him at least twice during the Obama presidency about 2nd Amendment issues and both times he took the time to responded by actual mail.

I’ve written to several politicians over the years but he was the only one to respond by sending a letter.

One of his responses I got in the mail literally says he’s against any assault weapons ban, now he says the exact opposite.

I guess I shouldn’t expect anything different from a politician but I’m still disappointed in this case.
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

Ghost wrote: One of his responses I got in the mail literally says he’s against any assault weapons ban, now he says the exact opposite.
Kasich did not write it to me. He said it to my face. And then he voted for AWB. Said I would never vote for the joker again and I've stuck to it.
Kevin1234

Post by Kevin1234 »

This is an excerpt of the first paragraph of a letter that he sent in response to my outrage that he would support gun control demands.

“I have always been a strong defender of the Second Amendment. We should do everything we can, within the limits of the Constitution, to stop the plague of gun violence that continues to claim so many innocent lives. Dayton has now joined the growing list of communities across America that have been impacted by a horrific mass shooting. I spoke to President Trump during his visit to Miami Valley Hospital about preventing military-style weapon sales to civilians, magazine limits and red flag legislation. He has my support to take very strong action and hopefully to make some changes that will make our communities safer. We must also examine the impacts of mental illness and violent video games, and the role they play in mass shootings.”

Time to vote him out of office.