Constitutional Carry hearing after action report

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Constitutional Carry hearing after action report

Post by JustaShooter »

Bearable wrote:You guys are funny. I directed my comment to one guy who, by the way, is the Director of OGO not OFCC, yet, you all act like he is.
I have no idea what you are talking about. You replied in a post started by MrMagoo, a post that has not had any replies by Chris Dorr. And where you get the impression that we act like Chris Dorr is in a position of leadership with OFCC I cannot fathom. He has posted in these forums a couple of times, and that's it.
Bearable wrote:But now that I think about, I have observed Chris Dorr and Chuck LaRosa gushing over the close relationship there is between OGO and OFCC.
Yes, we've worked together on a couple of things, but that's about it - and regardless, if he chose to ignore the information you sent him and did not use it with the legislators in the committee, what makes you think he would have passed it along to us? AS far as I know, he did not - and that's his business, and certainly no reason for anyone to denigrate OFCC over.
Bearable wrote:OFCC has access to attorneys as members or otherwise; Culley, Werz, Schmieg and DeBrosse, yet no legal team to dig-up whatever is necessary to win. And, when someone offers information that may help win, it’s attack the messenger, OFCC’s modus operandi from their inception.
"Access to" generally means billable time - and frankly, we can't afford to send attorney off on research projects before giving hearing testimony. And, once again, you attacked OFCC before anyone said anything to you whatsoever. Finally, I have no idea where you get the idea that attacking the messenger is OFCC's modus operandi from our inception.
Bearable wrote:I wish you luck with your endeavors.
Likewise.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Constitutional Carry hearing after action report

Post by Chuck »

Bearable wrote:You guys are funny. I directed my comment to one guy who, by the way, is the Director of OGO not OFCC, yet, you all act like he is. But now that I think about, I have observed Chris Dorr and Chuck LaRosa gushing over the close relationship there is between OGO and OFCC.
Hello Gary,
Care to elaborate on this "gushing"?

Regarding your point about the Governor and AG:
It is a good point and one that I wish had been brought to my attention earlier.
Someone who appears to be following me around like you say surely knows I am not hard to get in contact with.
Unfortunately, we seem to be in a position of too little too late, unless another citizen made the point in their testimony.
I haven't read it all, but I bet you have.

I have always been receptive to ideas, as you ought to know.

I'm not sure of your purpose in creating this account and posting here, but your point for the legislature is a good one.
We SHOULD use the words of our governor and attorney general to push this bill, ALL our bills.

If you presented this point to others and they didn't accept it, may I suggest you modify your approach?
You have an in-your-face confrontational way about you that turns people away from your message
Anyway
Thanks, I guess
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)