S.B. 65: Regulate gun show transfers

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rickt
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

S.B. 65: Regulate gun show transfers

Post by rickt »

S. B. No. 65 - Senator Thomas (D).
Cosponsors: Senators Maharath (D), Fedor (D), Yuko (D), Antonio (D), Craig (D).
To amend sections 2929.28 and 5122.311 and to enact section 2923.27 of the Revised Code to regulate the transfer of firearms at a gun show.
https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legisl ... A133-SB-65
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: S.B. 65: Regulate gun show transfers

Post by WhyNot »

Regulated means to me. I ate properly, with very little :P junk food. And drank my water.
Less than 24 hours later, I am regulated :roll: .

NOT SO with politics. Introducing something foriegn to the body of liberty ultimately :shock: leaves the toilet politically clogged, needing services of plunger or auger (sometimes augur? LoL). ''They'' hope the person suffering will...forget by next election cycle.

Not needed in the gun shows, 'cause everything runs...smoothly as-is. Local LEO walks through guns shows routinely. LEO at the check-in door. Said LEOs are a combo of uniformed and plain clothes w/ shields out, from what I've seen. Feds ''undercover'' walking through show. And let's not forget the regular tables who have a ''good feel'' for the bad actors. Many patrons are card carrying members of the show. Other various etc.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good