Tim Ryan: "Kill and Confront" Republican Movement

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Tim Ryan: "Kill and Confront" Republican Movement

Post by High Power »

Democrat Tim Ryan says to "Kill and Confront" Republican extremist movement. Had a Republican said the same thing about Democrats, we would never hear the end of it. However, MSNBC goes silent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bBwr7zrITI

Ryan is going mum since he spoke the quiet part out loud.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... -movement/

So if you wear a MAGA hat, he wants to kill you. Have a nice day and sleep well tonight.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Tim Ryan: "Kill and Confront" Republican Movement

Post by bignflnut »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMW-P9bU8I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MAGA Clinton 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfzwycHOcY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MAGA Reagan 1980

Now, we will jail you, until we kill you.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
High Power

Post by High Power »

bignflnut wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMW-P9bU8I MAGA Clinton 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfzwycHOcY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MAGA Reagan 1980

Now, we will jail you, until we kill you.
It just goes to show that what is said isn't as important as who said it.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
High Power

Post by High Power »

BUSTED: Ohio Democrat Tim Ryan Traveled to Hollywood Fundraiser After Claiming He Was Unable to Attend Proceedings in House Chamber “Due to Ongoing Public Health Emergency”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... emergency/
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Tim Ryan was interviewed by a local TV station the other day, and this is what he was wearing. It reminded me of when a guy named Dukaukis (?) was on top of a tank. :roll:
Ryan is running ads claiming Vance is a phoney for wearing flannel, what is this? :roll:

Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Ryan's also released an ad in which he's shooting cardboard IPSC type targets with a pistol, at an outdoor range someplace. Grip, stance, and marksmanship are barely competent at best. Trying to make us believe he's not against private ownership of firearms.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
High Power

Post by High Power »

Brian D. wrote:Ryan's also released an ad in which he's shooting cardboard IPSC type targets with a pistol, at an outdoor range someplace. Grip, stance, and marksmanship are barely competent at best. Trying to make us believe he's not against private ownership of firearms.
That reminds when the foreign born Marxist from Kenya fired a shotgun.

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2 ... ust-watch/
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Brian D. wrote:Ryan's also released an ad in which he's shooting cardboard IPSC type targets with a pistol, at an outdoor range someplace. Grip, stance, and marksmanship are barely competent at best. Trying to make us believe he's not against private ownership of firearms.
He might be making us believe he's even hitting the target. Looking at the video, it's not obvious that when he's shooting, the holes in the target are actually from him shooting. It's like when he ran an ad throwing a football, and the next cut shows a TV falling down. He obviously didn't knock the TV down in the video, even though technically he probably could have (and so could most other people) You have video of him shooting a handgun, then a video clip of him walking up to the target with holes in it made by someone, either before he started shooting or after.

I'm not saying he didn't do it, it's just that this video is so edited it's not proof that he did do it.

What there is proof of is he voted for the so called AW ban in Congress. Even if he's a gun owner or happens to know which end of the gun the bullets come out of (half the anti gunner politicians don't seem to) to me a FUDD is just as bad as any other anti gunner, maybe worse. Self defense guns aren't just limited to handguns sometimes (or double barrel shotguns either, as Biden seems to think)
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

I'll say this about the commercial: When was the last time you saw a Democrat running a "I'm gun friendly" commercial where he/she was holding something other than a shotgun? There are not many Republicans who will do that.
High Power

Post by High Power »

kcclark wrote:I'll say this about the commercial: When was the last time you saw a Democrat running a "I'm gun friendly" commercial where he/she was holding something other than a shotgun? There are not many Republicans who will do that.
That's exactly why he ran that commercial. He knows what voters like in Ohio. He knows that if he speaks or shows the truth of what he is really about then he will lose votes. So he's doing something that even pro-gun republicans won't do. That is show a pro-gun commercial, even a lie, that makes him look good.

Let's hope that there won't be a lot of voters taking the bait.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

High Power wrote:
kcclark wrote:I'll say this about the commercial: When was the last time you saw a Democrat running a "I'm gun friendly" commercial where he/she was holding something other than a shotgun? There are not many Republicans who will do that.
That's exactly why he ran that commercial. He knows what voters like in Ohio. He knows that if he speaks or shows the truth of what he is really about then he will lose votes. So he's doing something that even pro-gun republicans won't do. That is show a pro-gun commercial, even a lie, that makes him look good.

Let's hope that there won't be a lot of voters taking the bait.
You are spot on. During one of the debates where gun issues were brought up, Ryan's answer was some generic thing about how it's a tradition in the Ryan household after a turkey dinner (I guess he means Thanksgiving, because the adult gun season usually starts the week after thanksgiving) some of his family goes hunting, and how we need to preserve that tradition for Ohioans. :roll: (FUDD) Nothing about using a firearm for self defense. The reason he's probably running this commercial now is maybe his advisors probably found out that in Ohio there are probably more voters concerned about crime than deer hunting and own firearms for that reason instead of hunting.

On a side note, not on topic, a friend of mine recently went deer hunting (crossbow), sat there until dark without seeing a deer, went back to his truck and started to drive home. He accidentally hit a nice size doe in the neck that ran out in front of him. :lol:
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

I'm certain he's also "family friendly", much like 100% of drag shows that insist on audiences of children.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798