Message From Your Legislative Coordinator

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Re: Message From Your Legislative Coordinator

Post by evan price »

God bless you Chuck. Fought the good fight and no quarter.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
BillytheKidder

Post by BillytheKidder »

Thank you for all the hard work and for the hours you have invested.
Proudly causing more problems than I solve, since 1950.
Glock Rock

Post by Glock Rock »

Thank you Chuck! We were extremely fortunate to have you on our side. Hope to meet you someday.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Thanks, Chuck
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Chuck,
Hopefully your not so far gone a month after your announcement that you fail to see this.

Thank you seems an inadequate axiom to express appreciation. You have been very gracious and cooperative while delivering words that are confrontational to adversarial audiences. You willingly lived in a dark and slimy fishbowl without pay.

May God Bless you for your faithfulness, courage and loyalty.

(As a separate thread, can someone please speak to the state of the org - leadership group, etc? I'm sadly watching ranges close and non-school non-profit orgs like 4-H, FFA, churches, Scouts, etc lack volunteers while sliding into oblivion - lack of new members being willing/able to take responsibility for future health. )
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
rottman43055

Post by rottman43055 »

You are something special Chuck and the 2A community owes a lot to you and this organization.

I never thought I'd live to see SYG & constitutional carry and here we are.

Thank you my friend.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
Helen Keller

The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson