Question on Lucas County Issue Time

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Celena

Question on Lucas County Issue Time

Post by Celena »

Hi Everyone,

First let me say what an awesome place this is! First time poster, long time stalker ;)

So DH (dear hubby) and I applied on 11/21 for our CCW's through Lucas County, but we live in Wood. Our CCW Class instructor said that the turn around times in Lucas were MUCH quicker than Wood.

We have moved quite a bit, and have not been 5 year residents of OH so they had to do the manual fingerprints for us. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this recently, and what your turn around time was for Lucas County.

Title changed for clarity...Djmac1964
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Question on Lucas County Issue Time

Post by Javelin Man »

Welcome!

As for your inquiry, I am afraid I am of no help. :(
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
ohio bowhunter

Post by ohio bowhunter »

Applied on 11/21 ????
I always go to Wood County . Online appointment scheduling and very fast turn around .
"Stupid people should be encouraged to say stupid things; that way, we always know who the stupid people are."
~ Ted Nugent
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Welcome!
Celena wrote:So DH (dear hubby) and I applied on 11/21 for our CCW's through Lucas County,
Did you mean 9/21 by any chance?

I'm afraid I can't really help with your question, except to say that the Sheriff has 45 calendar days to either issue the license or deny the request in writing. I'd give it some more time before inquiring with the Sheriff's Office about the status.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!