Lake Country Renewal 15min

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

hamster

Lake Country Renewal 15min

Post by hamster »

Based on some posts here, I decided to do my renewal a bit early (so I can get the NICS compliant new CHL)...at Lake County. I live in Cuyahoga and got my first CHL in portage, second in Geauga.... both of which are good but don't hold a candle to lake. Made an appt on their website for today at 1pm. Walked out with my renewed license in-hand at 1:15pm. Fantastic, friendly and fast service. Was well worth the 45 min drive.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Lake Country Renewal 15min

Post by djmac1964 »

That's how they all should be!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
JonasM

Re: Lake Country Renewal 15min

Post by JonasM »

I have to say Lake County is slipping. 5 years ago I was in & out in 12 minutes. This year I arrived 8 minutes early for my appointment, got taken in right away, and was out 12 minutes after my appointment time. So 20 minutes. Oh well.

:)

The interesting thing is that out of the 5 of us there for CHL while I was there, 3 were women, 2 of them first-timers. Good news as far as I'm concerned.