Clark County - So far so good

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dragracer48

Clark County - So far so good

Post by dragracer48 »

Submitted my application today (2/27) in Clark County. The deputy I dealt with was friendly, helpful and efficient. I went in with an application form already filled out and was only there for 20 minutes or so. Now to see how long the process takes from here. Fair warning to others, only form of payment they accept is cashiers check or money order. They charge an additional $5 to take your picture but I think you can bring in your own if you so choose. Probably should call first to check if you want to go that route. I paid $72 and was impressed with how smooth the whole deal went. When it's all over I'll report back.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Clark County - So far so good

Post by WhyNot »

Good news :!:

Competency in the local elected law enforcement and their subordinate staff is always welcomed.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
dragracer48

Re: Clark County - So far so good

Post by dragracer48 »

Picked up my CHL today (3/4). I think 3 business days is pretty good. Thanks to the Clark County Sheriff"s office!