Wait to re apply?

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Anthd

Wait to re apply?

Post by Anthd »

Hello. I just had my record sealed because of a application denial I received in January. I was curious if I need to wait a year to reapply or not. I did not appeal the original denial.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"

General George Washington
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Wait to re apply?

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

The one year wait is triggered when you appeal and lose.

Since you did not appeal, you should be able to submit a new application right away.

You may want to contact BCI and ask them how long it will take for your sealing order to be updated in their system.
MyWifeSaidYes
Anthd

Post by Anthd »

Thank you sir. Everyone on here has been so helpful.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"

General George Washington
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Anthd wrote:... Everyone on here has been so helpful.
Sorry about that. We'll try to fix that in the future.

:P
MyWifeSaidYes