renewal after a lapse

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Re: renewal after a lapse

Post by evan price »

I spent all morning in the garage going through unopened boxes from my recent move, just when I was giving up hope I found some old notebooks and candles and stuff I recognized and stuck in a folder was my training certificate. Turned in renewal app, waiting for phone call.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
herp_man2003

Post by herp_man2003 »

Well that was easy!! I went over i was still in the system and they pulled me up payed my 50 and walked out with my new licence!! I was there 15min or less. Sandusky county is awesome!!!
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

herp_man2003 wrote:Well that was easy!! I went over i was still in the system and they pulled me up payed my 50 and walked out with my new licence!! I was there 15min or less. Sandusky county is awesome!!!
You did this without filling out an Application?
Abandon ye all HOPE!
herp_man2003

Post by herp_man2003 »

Yes i filled out the application. And tuned in a new photo as well.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Nice, I didn't have to fill out an application either on my renewal.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Boy, the Sheriffs are all over the board on Concealed Carry! Some take 45 days and some same day? Unbelievable! :roll: And now some don't require an Application form! :shock:
Abandon ye all HOPE!
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Cruiser wrote:Boy, the Sheriffs are all over the board on Concealed Carry! Some take 45 days and some same day? Unbelievable! :roll: And now some don't require an Application form! :shock:
I actually had the application filled out but he said he didn't need it since my original was from the same County. Geauga.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
herp_man2003

Post by herp_man2003 »

They were great for me when i got my chl. I droped it off late afternoon on a tuesday an had a call to come get it thursday am.
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Morrow is open Tues, Weds, Thur for walk ins 8am-3pm. Dropped mine 3pm Thursday, they called yesterday it's ready.
No picture, no appointment, just have your application, ID, old CCW card, and $50. They did want my training certificate because it was originally issued in Delaware county and they don't share.
Delaware is last I heard, 8 weeks out on appointments and not working very fast to get through them.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.