Ashland County

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

smokewagon

Ashland County

Post by smokewagon »

Renewed at the Ashland county sheriffs office. I live in Medina but Ashland has Saturday hours so that works out with my schedule. I went and dropped my application of Saturday October 3rd and already got a call this morning (the 6th ) that it's ready to be picked up. Thats fast, wish they mailed it too but they dont. By the way they only take cash payment.
Brian D.

Re: Ashland County

Post by Brian D. »

Thanks for sharing that. Some sheriff offices that only take cash also require exact change. That stipulation makes me wonder about a few things..Can't the staff be trusted with money? Do they think keeping a small till will draw robbers?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
smokewagon

Post by smokewagon »

Im not sure about the exact change, I brought it just incase they required it. Should have asked. I did however get a hand written receipt so there is a paper trail.
ruger

Post by ruger »

My son lives in Medina County but couldn't get an appointment until June. So, he went to Ashland County instead, got an appointment in 2 days, and his CHL was ready for pickup 2 days later.