Hamilton County Renewal A+++++++++++

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sinsee

Hamilton County Renewal A+++++++++++

Post by sinsee »

Hamilton County has it together on renewals!!!

Who can beat this for a turn around time?

I had an appointment this morning for 730am at the Hamilton & 275
I was back in my truck at 735am
They called and said it was ready at 950am
2 hrs 15 minutes from time I left until they called and said come get your license
Buying a motorcycle is just a down payment on accessories
BobK

Re: Hamilton County Renewal A+++++++++++

Post by BobK »

Terrific!

Glad to see that Franklin County is starting to get serious competition from various counties.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
slowquest

Post by slowquest »

I've been calling Hamilton County for 2 weeks trying to get an appointment. All I ever get is the voicemail saying don't leave a message. Seriously considering Clermont County as they don't require an appointment.
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
sinsee

Post by sinsee »

Are you calling (513) 946-6213 ?

I had no problem getting thru.

Keep in mind that the office is closed this Monday for MLK day

Here is the link also to the HCSO info page for concealed carry

http://www.hcso.org/how-to-apply-for-a-ccw-license/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They just recently updated the page this week and has good info
Buying a motorcycle is just a down payment on accessories
slowquest

Post by slowquest »

Yes, that's the number.I just noticed today that the site had been updated. I was going to attempt another call today, but forgot they aren't open on Saturday....I'll try again next week.
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
Shutterbug57

Post by Shutterbug57 »

Wow, and I thought my 1 day turnaround was quick. I have to add that the customer service orientation of the process seems to have improved dramatically since 2009. Additionally, putting a CCW station in the Hamilton road office is very much appreciated. No more fighting with downtown unless you want to.
Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, Idi Amin, Castro, Pol Pot: All these monsters began by confiscating private arms, then litterally soaking the earth with the blood of tens of millions of their people. Ah, the joys of gun control. - Charlton Heston 11 Sept 97
donmac

Post by donmac »

Hamilton County now seems to have a pretty slick system. Go online to HCSO site, pick which location you wish to make appointment with and click on calendar for date and then pick desired time to meet. Made appt for first week in Nov. 2014. Will see turn actual around time for my renewal. Much easier than Butler Co. where I had been going.