Trumbull County Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dkishton1486

Trumbull County Renewal

Post by dkishton1486 »

Hello all I am needing to renew my CHL in Trumbull County I was on the Sheriff's website looking over what all I need and I noticed it did not say anything about bringing in a copy of my certificate. Do I need to bring that in for my renewal?
Brian D.

Re: Trumbull County Renewal

Post by Brian D. »

No, your license will suffice. Last time the ORC was tweaked concerning carry laws the requirement to bring the cert was (I believe completely) done away with for renewal.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
dkishton1486

Post by dkishton1486 »

Ok thank you
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Having said that, you've been a member here long enough to know that some county SO's are more up to speed than others. Before you make the drive, can't hurt to use the phone, right?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
dkishton1486

Post by dkishton1486 »

Yeah i will just wondering because I live in Mahoning County but work in Trumbull so its easier to get it at work