CHL renewal, Clark county.

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dwcbob

CHL renewal, Clark county.

Post by dwcbob »

I just renewed my CHL with the Clark County. The turnaround time was one week, the process was very pleasant, cost was $55.00 to include photo.
I would rate my experience as +A.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: CHL renewal, Clark county.

Post by JustaShooter »

Are you saying they charged $50 for the renewal and an extra $5 to take the picture for the license? Or that you didn't bring a passport-sized picture along with the application, and they charged you to take it?
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
jabeatty

Re: CHL renewal, Clark county.

Post by jabeatty »

JustaShooter wrote:Are you saying they charged $50 for the renewal and an extra $5 to take the picture for the license? Or that you didn't bring a passport-sized picture along with the application, and they charged you to take it?
The former is what the Clark County website offers...
An applicant must provide a passport size photo with his/her application that has been taken within three months of application or we will take one for $5.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.