Trumbull County Renewal - B-

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cptmack

Trumbull County Renewal - B-

Post by cptmack »

I am now a Trumbull County resident (as of about 3 years ago). My initial license, and first renewal, were through Washington County. I was on active duty in the U.S. Army both times. Now the time for renewal came up on July 24. Trumbull County required that it be treated as an initial issue - had to have photographs, competency certification, addresses since the age of 18, etc. Now, for me, she accepted my DD 214 and Officer Evaluation Report showing I was a training officer on an M9 range, so two weeks later, I was renewed without any further problems.

But not happy that they seem to be requiring additional steps for renewal Hate to think they are requiring people to undergo training again (and pay for it) that they are not required to have.
mreising

Re: Trumbull County Renewal - B-

Post by mreising »

You should have pointed her to the ORC regarding renewals and ask what authority she was using to require the additional steps.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.