Mercer County Wait Time

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cwb90

Mercer County Wait Time

Post by cwb90 »

I applied for my first non resident permit in Mercer on March 14th and still have not received it. Does it usually take this long? A friend went with me and he has not received his either.
cwb90
Bounty Hunter

Re: Mercer County Wait Time

Post by Bounty Hunter »

Normally takes 3 weeks. I don't know if the non-resident part makes any difference as we live in Mercer Co.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Took me ten days for my 2nd renewal in Mercer. and I've lived here 69 years!
I see you are new, Welcome. Please consider adding your County the your Profile. It helps with future discussions.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Bounty Hunter wrote:Normally takes 3 weeks.
Nothing is normal about today's application processing times.

Quite frankly, we're back to where we were in 2004 in most counties. You simply can't push this kind of volume through the system as quickly as folks would like - you can't staff an office for a six-month surge of activity that then subsides for a five-year period.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
cwb90

Post by cwb90 »

Im worried i might not get it because when i called to follow up i heard a mesage saying they no longer are take out of state applications. The lady that took mine never said anything about it.
cwb90

Post by cwb90 »

Still waiting. I called last week and they said that they were running behind. Sure seems like a long wait after reading other posts of other PA counties.