CCW renewal Hardin Co.

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

RexB

CCW renewal Hardin Co.

Post by RexB »

My first post, so hope that I am doing it properly. I called on 5/5 for an appointment to renew. They gave me one for 5/9. Deputy Jake Burgbacher was on time & very polite. He took the picture, application, & $30 of the fee. Hardin Co. has to send you to the ESC just outside of town to send the fingerprints, Etc. to the state on-line. They collected the other $25. They too were very polite & courteous. They just called this morning 5/19 & said that I could pick my renewed license at my convenience. Very good experience.
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

WELCOME & CONGRATS!!!
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
Buckshot

Re: CCW renewal Hardin Co.

Post by Buckshot »

RexB wrote:My first post, so hope that I am doing it properly. I called on 5/5 for an appointment to renew. They gave me one for 5/9. Deputy Jake Burgbacher was on time & very polite. He took the picture, application, & $30 of the fee. Hardin Co. has to send you to the ESC just outside of town to send the fingerprints, Etc. to the state on-line. They collected the other $25. They too were very polite & courteous. They just called this morning 5/19 & said that I could pick my renewed license at my convenience. Very good experience.
RexB,

Is that ESC the Jacob Parrott Center or someplace else? Do they have the Parrott center up and running yet?

Thanks,

Buckshot
Mindbender14

Post by Mindbender14 »

I think the ESC is in the basement of the Hardin Hills nursing home.
RexB

Post by RexB »

I'm not sure if the Jacob Parrot center is the old army reserve or not. If it is, they said that they would be moving the office in about 6 months to the old reserve center. Superpsy is correct that the ESC is in the basement of the old Hardin County Home or as it's now known as Hardin Hills.