Another Hamilton County Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

Another Hamilton County Renewal

Postby Slackdog » Thu May 15, 2008 6:21 pm

I renewed on May 7 at 8:30am. Application, picture, and $55.00 cash turned in. No certificate necessary. Picture taken. Next to the fingerprint station. Fast and friendly. Less than 15 minutes total.

Received a call this morning to come pick up my license and reminded to bring in my old license.

8 days from start to finish. Good job Hamilton County

Slackdog
"I'm tired of chasing my dreams... I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later!"
Slackdog

Re: Another Hamilton County Renewal

Postby Cruiser » Thu May 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Slackdog wrote:I renewed on May 7 at 8:30am. Application, picture, and $55.00 cash turned in. No certificate necessary. Picture taken. Next to the fingerprint station. Fast and friendly. Less than 15 minutes total.

Received a call this morning to come pick up my license and reminded to bring in my old license.

8 days from start to finish. Good job Hamilton County

Slackdog

No certificate necessary. :shock: But required by law. But most Sheriff's sing their on version of the song! :?
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Postby elderboy02 » Fri May 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Glad to hear it went well! I just got my CHL a year ago, so I have some time before I have to renew.
OFCC Member, Ohio CHL holder, NRA Life Member, AR15.com Life Member.
elderboy02

Return to Q&A: CHL Applications and Renewals