Knox county fair

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
dirtman334

Knox county fair

Post by dirtman334 »

Went to the Knox county fair tonight and this is the first time I've ever noticed but they had every gate posted with a sign. I have a pic of it but I'm not sure how to attach it but it's a heck of a sign stating the orc allowed them to prohibit firearms even though it doesn't state which section of the orc and then it also states that having a license doesn't exempt you from being prohibited. Any insight or help would be appreciated I was going to post on their Facebook page but was wanting a little guidance first thanks.
BB62

Re: Knox county fair

Post by BB62 »

You might want to look at other threads for ideas...

Like this one, for instance: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=93487" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
AlanM

Re: Knox county fair

Post by AlanM »

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.