Ohio Fair Managers Association presentation

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Ohio Fair Managers Association presentation

Post by JustaShooter »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:I will be contacting Stark co. this year about their signage on their fences.
I thought the signs were gone from their fences, but they still put them up on some of the ticket booths before the fair? Either way, remind them that they must post each individual building that qualifies as a government facility, but they can fix it all by just allowing carry and post nothing.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Ohio Fair Managers Association presentation

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

They have an "old" sign on the fence at the north west corner where you walk in by the animal barns...back by the grass parking lot.
Can hardly read it, but you know what it is. They haven't posted on the booth back there since my incident w/ them back a couple of years.
I'm not wanting to bring up posting / not posting buildings with them, because the board members are all anti's from what I've heard and I'm not wanting to give them ideas as to how to frustrate those who carry.
If they post one sign that says all buildings are of limits to carry, that gives me a way out.
And if they are all anti's , they will more than likely go to the effort of posting every building on the place.

That's just my opinion on this.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".