Back at it!

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

suedenflames68

Back at it!

Post by suedenflames68 »

After having basically abandoned the hobby of reloading for a few years I'm getting back into it. Life's been busy and not much free time for a while. Moved into a housing development about six months ago , good and bad with that, but the good is more free time vs old house that needed constant work. AND super nice full basement with lots of room for activities! Getting basement all set up and arranged. Got all my reloading stuff set up and organized. So tumbling some 45 acp brass right now to get started :D
Just gotta figure out how to do everything again haha. Glad I made such good notes on all my loads I had worked up cause I don't remember any of it.
Been a long while since I've even been to the range (1year+), and think they're all closed up right now unfortunately, so I'll stick to my proven stuff and pull some handles in the mean time.

James
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Back at it!

Post by Javelin Man »

I think my reloader's handle is rusted stuck. :oops: Enjoy relearning your reloading style!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Full basements are worth their weight in gold in my book - when they stay dry :\..
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
suedenflames68

Post by suedenflames68 »

Woo. Just made about 70 rounds. That felt good. Went super slow to remember how to set up everything again. And weighed the first 10 auto charge trickles on a mechanical scale to make sure it was still working right. Got about 1000 cases ready to go... forget how long it takes but I'll be playing with making some more.

James
suedenflames68

Post by suedenflames68 »

Ewwe, I let something dry in my ultrasonic...

Full basement was a big WANT in the new house. Got 9' walls down here. Old house was less than 7' walls and partial. Hit my head on pipes and ducts if I wasnt paying attention. Only had a approximately 12x18 usable room there that was also for storage.

James