some questions about pistol reloading

To learn and introduce new loaders. Tips and tricks from old timers.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: some questions about pistol reloading

Post by Brian D. »

Group buys are a great thing if the delivery/distribution logistics can be worked out amongst the purchasers. This also assumes we have friends to begin with. :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
BobK

Post by BobK »

Brian D. wrote:Group buys are a great thing if the delivery/distribution logistics can be worked out amongst the purchasers. This also assumes we have friends to begin with. :lol:
Just ask evan price how exciting the last group buy was. He started the process in January 2009, right before the Obama inauguration and at the beginning of the first great buying frenzy.

Rumor has it that it took almost 3 years a marriage counseling, but the Price family did stick together. During that time period, I kept searching for a news report of "Delaware County man found castrated with a spoon" but I think he was able to evade that fate. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

However, I'll also note for the record that I greatly enjoyed getting 5,000 LP primers for under $100. That is a lot of shooting. Thanks again, Mr. Forum Janitor!!
Last edited by BobK on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
marca

Post by marca »

Bama.45 wrote:So in other words you're saying to buy powder,primer,bullets and cases in bulk when I buy to get the most savings?
I'm not sure how far away from you they are, but you should stop by the Country Attic in South Lebanon. They have lots of reloading supplies without having to worry about shipping. Also, you can usually find "normal" stuff at gun shows. You will probably have to order cast bullets with gas checks.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

They're only a couple of miles from me... Some other folks have told me about them... I'm going T check them out next Friday if they're open... I'm off work Friday for the 4th.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Long live The Country Attic. I've gone there for powders I cannot get locally. Let's try to keep them in business by patronizing them whenever possible. Fortunately, the 2-3 times I've been there (so far) I've seen a good number of customers coming and going.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!