Played around a little more today. I full length resized and decapped my brass then wet tumbled so I do not need to FL size these cases in the progressive.
So I put a 38 caliber M die in station 1 and ran them over the M die, then used the Dillon powder through expansion die to flare and charge the cases.
Only bullets I had on hand were some I had double powder coated, so pushed them through a Lee .356 push thru sizer, it left them .3555, seated one and pulled it, still .3555. Shooting showed that we are closer but not "there" yet. Looks like maybe a touch of leading in the grooves but the lands are shiny and bright
Ran another batch through Powder Coat and will try them unsized....will confirm but last time I measured them cast and PC they ended up about .357.