Positive OC youtube video from Michigan

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Naticarry

Positive OC youtube video from Michigan

Post by Naticarry »

http://www.wcs.org/press/press-releases ... -deer.aspx

Officer is very friendly and seems to share many of the views of the protestors.
techguy85

Re: Positive OC youtube video from Michigan

Post by techguy85 »

I think you posted the wrong link :?
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

LOL!!
Even someone blind could see that's the wrong link,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Naticarry

Post by Naticarry »

Chuck wrote:LOL!!
Even someone blind could see that's the wrong link,,,,
Lol, indeed I did but that is a pretty cool link huh?

Correct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1G1IscWi58
moniskaa

Post by moniskaa »

Why do online videos start and stop through the whole video? When i try to watch online videos through various websites. the videos play and pause through the entire thing. Ive contacted dell support and all they did was reinstall the internet explorer.problem still not fixed.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Welcome to the forum!

What you are experiencing is caused by the content being delivered to you slower than you are playing it.

The videos pause while it waits for more content to download.

The causes may be on your equipment, the content provider's equipment, or the ISP's equipment.

It can also be your download speed is too low. If the video has a "quality" option, try a lower quality. YouTube usually offers 720p, 480p, 360p and 240p. You can choose by clicking on the 'Settings' gear at the bottom of the video. The lower quality is still decent, and it gives you more content for the same amount of download.

One other cause that annoys me greatly is the advertisers. Often, the advertisers have their content delivered from slower (cheaper) servers. Your videos, music, webpages, etc. all have to wait on the ads to load first. Some videos have ads at the bottom of the screen. I've seen my videos pause just before the ad displays or changes.
MyWifeSaidYes
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Oh, and by the way...that open carry video looks just like the last 20 or so encounters we've had in central Ohio.
MyWifeSaidYes
Flhrci

Post by Flhrci »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Oh, and by the way...that open carry video looks just like the last 20 or so encounters we've had in central Ohio.
Having never done an OC walk, I hope my first to be peaceful, and I imagine it will be. April 19th!

David
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Sorry, but when I see that cop I can't help thinking of that cartoon rooster named "Foghorn Leghorn". Th cop looks as if he has a pillow stuffed in his shirt.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
centermass

Post by centermass »

moniskaa wrote:Why do online videos start and stop through the whole video? When i try to watch online videos through various websites. the videos play and pause through the entire thing. Ive contacted dell support and all they did was reinstall the internet explorer.problem still not fixed.

For starters, dump explorer and use firefox. Your internet speed may have something to do with it as well.
Thy rod and thy staff and thy .357, they comfort me.
techgebhardt

Post by techgebhardt »

Please go to http://www.speedtest.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and post your results. Are you hard wired or wireless? If wireless how old is your equipment and distance from the router. Hard wire will give you the best results while wireless is a convenience. I run a 30 down and only occasionally have issues myself. Also you can check the quality of video you are running and modify that as well to help with the stream.
moniskaa wrote:Why do online videos start and stop through the whole video? When i try to watch online videos through various websites. the videos play and pause through the entire thing. Ive contacted dell support and all they did was reinstall the internet explorer.problem still not fixed.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
~ Thomas Jefferson

Fight organized crime: Re-elect no one..