Family Dollar

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WeinerDog

Re: Family Dollar

Post by WeinerDog »

Just a thought. I believe the CHL licensees in Ohio are near 500000. Perhaps that number should be on the no guns cards to impress upon owners the amount of business they could end up losing.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

WeinerDog wrote:Just a thought. I believe the CHL licensees in Ohio are near 500000. Perhaps that number should be on the no guns cards to impress upon owners the amount of business they could end up losing.
I've thought of bringing up that very thing....along with other things that could be put on OFCC's No Guns =No Money cards.

That particular thing would have to be updated every time we have the cards printed, that's all.

It could read......"There are over 500,000 licensed carriers in Ohio as of such and such date, that are effected .....and offended, by your no guns policy and may shop elsewhere"

I think it's a good idea !
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Which sounds or reads better on a card, 500000 or half a million?
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

M-Quigley wrote:Which sounds or reads better on a card, 500000 or half a million?
Darn good point, M-Q !

I dont know where we are in terms of how many NG-NM cards we still have from the last order OFCC made, but I'll bring this discussion up. Thanks everyone !
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".