LKQ Triplett Tire Depot

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Quijibo

LKQ Triplett Tire Depot

Post by Quijibo »

Just so no one else waste's a trip like I did.
Went there to have some tires put on my wife's car, saw a no CC on door. I wonder, if the fact that customers can't even leave their guns in the car because the car will be entering the building, even crosses the owners mind?
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." ~ Qui-Gon Jinn
AlanM

Re: LKQ Triplett Tire Depot

Post by AlanM »

Did the sign really say no concealed carry? Or was it a no guns sign?
If the former, just open carry. That's what I would do.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

They have a facebook page...let 'em know how you feel and let them know they lost a sale.

Then again, they may not care, but that will make two of you that do not care if they lost a sale.....lol
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

AlanM wrote:Did the sign really say no concealed carry? Or was it a no guns sign?
If the former, just open carry. That's what I would do.
Good suggestions, Alan. I did that a couple times at a gas station, they eventually took their sign down banning concealed carry.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Back before Virginia changed it's law WRT concealed carry in restaurants the VCDL would have meet and greets at restaurants and all would open carry.
They would sue any LEO organizations that arrested them or hassled them.
There was one Sheriff that sent an email to another Sheriff that had done this saying, "I hope you've got insurance, you'll need it."
VCDL has been winning law suits longer than OFCC.
(Virginia Civilian Defence League)

BTW - A group of them were in a restaurant when several hooded individuals entered, looked around at all the armed customers, and promptly left. Undocumented DGU.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
docachna

Post by docachna »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:They have a facebook page...let 'em know how you feel and let them know they lost a sale.

Then again, they may not care, but that will make two of you that do not care if they lost a sale.....lol
Better strategy is to buy your stuff elsewhere, and then go on a pretense visit to the other place and keep going up the food chain until you get to somebody high enough in management give a rat's a** about a lost sale. Make a photocopy of the receipt, and drop it on their desk, with a note written on it - "this sale went elsewhere ONLY because of your no-carry policy".

Enough of those come in the door, and folks who care about the bottom line start noticing.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

docachna wrote:
3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:They have a facebook page...let 'em know how you feel and let them know they lost a sale.

Better strategy is to buy your stuff elsewhere, and then go on a pretense visit to the other place and keep going up the food chain until you get to somebody high enough in management give a rat's a** about a lost sale. Make a photocopy of the receipt, and drop it on their desk, with a note written on it - "this sale went elsewhere ONLY because of your no-carry policy".

Enough of those come in the door, and folks who care about the bottom line start noticing.
I've went the receipt route many a time and the facebook route also , just to bring up the issue.

No matter how one chooses to point out their policy and your dislike and lose of patronage, if enough people complain, who knows , they may change their policy or they may not.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".