Habitat for Humanity & their store "Restore"

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

phillip

Habitat for Humanity & their store "Restore"

Post by phillip »

We have about 1000# of new old stock tile in lots of different sizes and quantities, to donate somewhere. Thought maybe this Restore place in downtown Dayton would be a good place.

It is posted. (; gotta find another place to give this to. I will go back with no gun no business card and what they will be missing.
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Re: Habitat for Humanity & their store "Restore"

Post by evan price »

I had an entire remodel project for two houses...countertop, sinks, faucets, vanities, cabinets, tile, light fixtures, etc etc. doors, hardware, breakers...the employees gave me attitude, wanted to cherry pick the copper and brass to sell for scrap. It was all new, I told them they get it all. Lady told me they take what they want, or I can just keep it all and no tax slip for me.
So I kept it all, sold some on craigslist, gave some to friends, dumpstered the rest.
Heck with 'em.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Both ignorant AND unappreciative, I see.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Got an H4H storage facility in the town I work for. Place isn't posted but my impression is that the organization is so cheap/run on a shoestring/legitimately needy that someone would have to donate not only the signs but the tape to hang them up.

I honestly get the vibe that the whole thing is a pyramid scheme of some kind with a person or three at the top of the pyramid raking in a bunch of untraceable tax sheltered dough. But then I'm a cynic.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.