Is The Cleveland Agora Posted No Guns???

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Is The Cleveland Agora Posted No Guns???

Post by pirateguy191 »

Going Saturday night to a show and was wondering if anybody knows if the Agora is posted or not. I see nothing on their website. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Brian D.

Re: Is The Cleveland Agora Posted No Guns???

Post by Brian D. »

Just going by memory (didn't search) it seems like somebody mentioned the Agora as posted, and maybe even provided a picture or two. But that's all the way up at the end of the state I don't like :mrgreen: so could be I'm mis-remembering.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Whirlwind06
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Whirlwind06 »

Yeah it's posted. Was there a few years ago, for a 5k run and it was posted.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Whirlwind06 wrote:Yeah it's posted. Was there a few years ago, for a 5k run and it was posted.

Figures......thanks.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB