Bank of Kentucky center posted?

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

djom1cincy

Bank of Kentucky center posted?

Post by djom1cincy »

I'm heading there tonight for monster x show with my son. Does anyone know if it's posted or if I'm allowed to carry?
Thank you
Daniel
U.S.M.C. 96-00
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Bank of Kentucky center posted?

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

Don't know, but FYI "no gun" signs don't have force of law in KY as they do in Ohio.
djom1cincy

Post by djom1cincy »

I know about the signage in ky. So if it's posted would you carry anyways?if it is posted can they ask you to leave if you do expose and if so would you have to?
Daniel
U.S.M.C. 96-00
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

djom1cincy wrote:I know about the signage in ky. So if it's posted would you carry anyways?if it is posted can they ask you to leave if you do expose and if so would you have to?
Would I carry? It depends on a lot of stuff. I might.

Can they ask you to leave? Yes

If they ask you to leave, do you have to? Yes

The above are true whether or not a building is posted. Just because it isn't posted doesn't mean you won't be asked to leave if someone sees your gun. Also, you can be asked to leave whether or not a building is posted and failure to do so then becomes criminal trespass.
djom1cincy

Post by djom1cincy »

There was a sign with rules posted on the doors. No food or drinks, no laser pointers, no weapons or intimidating objects.
Daniel
U.S.M.C. 96-00