Non-CPZ furniture in Dayton

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Non-CPZ furniture in Dayton

Post by Rhino »

Anybody know a good furniture store in the Beavercreek/Dayton area that isn't a CPZ? The DNPWA database lists Value City as the only CPZ furniture store in Greene County, but I know from experience shopping a few years back that almost every furniture store around here is a CPZ. It's certainly possible they've seen the light and removed their signs, but I seriously doubt that's really the case. The wife and I want to look for a new sofa, and since my broken back isn't healing as well as hoped, one of those lift chairs too, if anybody around here has them.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Non-CPZ furniture in Dayton

Post by Aesinsp »

Sam's club on the lift chair.. http://www.samsclub.com/sams/lift-chair ... ction=jump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe your other furniture needs too. The stores I've been to in Columbus/Chilicothe are non-CPZ.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
diamondsun

Re: Non-CPZ furniture in Dayton

Post by diamondsun »

My wife and I picked up a couch from Jim Miller's in Enon two years ago, and there were no signs on their doors. As a plus, the make their own furniture right there on site.
To America's Citizen Soldier; Who answered the call; Climbed the hill; Paid the price; And never let us down.