Fruths Pharmacy Stores

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ppfd

Fruths Pharmacy Stores

Post by ppfd »

Pertains to mostly Southeast Ohio and WV.

Stopped in my local Fruths. I rarely go to fruths as their prices are pretty high. Noticed a huge sign in the entrance stating something along the lines of "no guns,, not even with a permit." "Police your ok come on in!"

I immediately left and drove across the street to Rite Aid which is not posted and spent some money.

Main office is up the road from me. Thought I might send my first "no guns, no money" email.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Fruths Pharmacy Stores

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

I'll check the Fruth's in Nelsonville.
MyWifeSaidYes
docachna

Post by docachna »

With the price of meds these days, that's a chunk of money to be intentionally turning away from your business.

Glad to know they're in such good financial shape.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Save up your Rite Aid receipts to show to the management of Fruth's...after disarming briefly to enter of course. Or you could mail them in along with a letter showing them what they're missing.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.