Will We Do Nothing? (Long Rant with Images)

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Will We Do Nothing? (Long Rant with Images)

Post by Werz »

Tweed Ring wrote:"Even then, if they had stayed on public property, it would have been acceptable. It still would have been a political statement. Imposing their will on a private establishment was a mistake."

Mistake? I see this as a political blunder.
Anything, no matter how minor, can be a political blunder. Not acting to rectify the situation is surrender.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Mustang380gal wrote: This is a big enough problem that maybe collaboration between OFCC, INGO, PFAO, and other state organizations would be beneficial.
There are many who would be happy to help--so long as they can take all the credit... :roll:
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Signed and shared the petitions on Facebook.
troy bilt
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by troy bilt »

Signed. Thanks for the time you have put into this :D
I have struggled with dyslexia my entire life. I know it's spelled wrong but thanks for pointing it out.
Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

TunnelRat wrote:
Mustang380gal wrote: This is a big enough problem that maybe collaboration between OFCC, INGO, PFAO, and other state organizations would be beneficial.
There are many who would be happy to help--so long as they can take all the credit... :roll:
I fear that as much as anything. There's nothing I would like to see more than publishing a long list of organizations who have offered their support in this endeavor.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Werz wrote:
TunnelRat wrote:
I fear that as much as anything. There's nothing I would like to see more than publishing a long list of organizations who have offered their support in this endeavor.
And if people get other organizations to send this out and can let me know they have accomplished such, I'll gladly modify the pages to include such. I'd love to work with other organizations. I just don't have the time to join 50 sites (assuming each state has one) to persuade them to send it out.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Werz wrote:There's nothing I would like to see more than publishing a long list of organizations who have offered their support in this endeavor.
Ditto that, my friend
It's a time for us all to hang together,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

Klingon00 wrote:Signed and shared the petitions on Facebook.

Are these online petitions, or the PDF Werz originally linked to a couple of pages back?
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

FormerNavy wrote:
Klingon00 wrote:Signed and shared the petitions on Facebook.

Are these online petitions, or the PDF Werz originally linked to a couple of pages back?
Online Petitions hosted by known other than OFCC...

Sign Our Petitions!
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.