Papa Johns Muirfield dublin OH

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Papa Johns Muirfield dublin OH

Post by sd790 »

Sig1144 wrote: <snip>
This effects a specific store?
I have already asked for clarification and will let you know.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
BriKuz

Post by BriKuz »

please, for the love of all that is holy, DON"T pose with an unslung AR, AK, etc if they changed their policy! (But make sure you have your sidearm! lol)
sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sd790 »

Yay!

According to my contact, the seven central Ohio locations are removing (or have removed) their CPZ stickers. If you go to a central Ohio Papa John's and see the sticker gone, please report back here. I want to make sure that we all know that we can safely and legally go there and ensure that the "Do Not Patronize While Armed" database is updated properly.

I encourage supporting them for doing this. Go get some pizza for your family this week. Does the PITP need a pizza vendor this year? :D
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

Don't know if the Delaware Ohio location is one of theirs, but the CPZ sign is still posted on the door on Sandusky Street.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.