DNPWA Submissions

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rickt
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: DNPWA Submissions

Post by rickt »

With the aid of Google, I found some working links. The fact that it says, "old.ohioccw.org" is a little concerning. If people can't access the database from the main site, then adding new entries seems like a waste of time.

Main DNPWA:

https://old.ohioccw.org/component/com_s ... 38/sid,54/

I tested the search function and it still works:

https://old.ohioccw.org/component/com_s ... sk,search/
Brian D.

Re: DNPWA Submissions

Post by Brian D. »

rickt wrote:With the aid of Google, I found some working links. The fact that it says, "old.ohioccw.org" is a little concerning. If people can't access the database from the main site, then adding new entries seems like a waste of time.
Plus, deleting all the "No longer posted" places in there would be a monumental task. Yep, spent a few minutes looking around. Seemed like the least I could do, since you went to the trouble of finding the list again.

Think I'll continue fighting this war my own way, tackling CPZ's when they appear, or a friend dials me into a local one. Still got a fair amount of "No Guns = No Money" cards in my arsenal. The trouble with my face-to-face method, as always, is finding the person(s) who authorized the signage in the first place. As a wise, grumpy old man advised me "If you don't like the music, go talk to the organ grinder, not the ******* monkey!" Sometimes there are LOT of monkeys between me and the organ grinder.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.