The old Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati is a CPZ!

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

docachna

Re: The old Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati is a CPZ!

Post by docachna »

Tmade wrote:
schmieg wrote: Camargo Auto over in Madeira is a better place to get your car worked on than Firestone.
Yes, any place is better than firestone. I bought my tires there and get free rotation and balance, but hate the place. Everytime I take it to the place they come up with one of those, here's the things we should fix or maintenance and those things end up not working right after I leave the place.

Next rotation I'm standing guard over the *^$# car and telling them tires only...don't touch anything else!

Ditto on anyplace being better. My indy mechanic down here used to work for Firestone. He said he quit after being threatened with termination for not listing enough "upsell" items on every single work ticket that came through (even tire rotation, as you said). They had concrete expectations of pushing work, and if they didn't achieve it, they were out the door.

Dirtbags, one and all. :x :x :x :x
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE